What the Hell?

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Goals for the Day

So, my seven year old daughter is in the chair, eating an ice cream thing, smacking like she was born in a barn. I finally made her go in her room to eat the rest of it, because she was driving me crazy! She knows better than that!!! I had to tell her three times to quit smacking and chomping on that damn thing. Then, later, she was putting on some lip gloss and she said, "This stuff is really good." She started smacking her lips and sounded like a farm animal. I'm about over the edge by this point.

I tell her, "Is it your goal today to smack and chomp and drive me to the brink of insanity?" She hops off the chair and calmly replies, "No, mom. That's my goal for tomorrow." I about peed myself I laughed so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home