What the Hell?

Friday, October 30, 2009

Day Five

I've done pretty well this week. Exercised every single day. Yesterday I felt bad because I had a caramel apple. A homemade one that rang in at 9 points! Oh well. I tracked it. Today, I am starving and snack-y. I did make an excellent choice for lunch, though. I went to Chipotle's and got:

Lettuce
Pork
Tomato Salsa
No dressing

Total: 6.5 points! Can you believe that?? It's kind of plain with no dressing, but the pork is seasoned enough to not make me want to die. I could live on their tomato salsa, too. I should learn how to make it.

I am going into this so tentatively. I have such a hard time losing weight, and there's no guarantee this will do anything. I have tremendous willpower, but something is wrong with my body that I can't lose weight. I like to see myself in a year and see myself thinner and happier with myself, because if I see results, I can easily (well, not easily) stick with this. I could be a success story, if my body cooperates.

I might have popcorn for a snack later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home