What the Hell?

Monday, December 19, 2005

Oddities that are MINE...

Okay, first of all, I hate those perfume inserts they put in magazines. Not because I think they stink, mind you. Because I think they all smell wonderful!! So, I rub one on my wrist, and then fall in love, and order some and then 15 minutes later realize it smells like an old lady who has been stored in the trunk of a Ford Falcon for around two decades.

Second of all, I really applaud those Irish and their Creme. My new obsession is Irish Creme. I drink it on the rocks. I drink a lot of it. On the rocks.

"Chuzzle" on yahoo games is my new favorite game. I can play that stupid game for hours. And, it's so mindless! I can think about several things while I'm playing it. Like, what dirt tastes like, and do raccoons feel soft or scratchy, and how do people print their own money and if the ozone layer is depleting, why can't it deplete over me, where it is now 14 degrees? I wonder what I can do in my house next to try to get rid of stuff. (so far we've gotten rid of two old computers, a monitor, and a bag full of old VHS tapes.) Woo hoo! I think about space travel and if someone would float away in space, how long would it take for them to die, or would they even die because maybe life is different in space and there's some inner switch we have that allows us to live up there...

And, I think my side of the family is bound to ruin Christmas again for me. It seems to be their goal in life these days. Maybe it's a new year's resolution. They sit and plan, all year, how to ruin my Christmas. So far they've been doing a pretty good job of it. More on that later, after I figure out how much they're trying to kill me.

I was thinking about becoming a televangelist. Where else can you have horrible hair, worse makeup, and hit people on the head to drive out evil spirits? Sounds like an ideal job to me!

That's all I know for now. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home