What the Hell?

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Thoughts for the Day

1) I hate gum popping people. I have two girls at work who pop and smack and snap their gum all day long. Let me reiterate: ALL DAY LONG. I finally had to say something to my manager because I was going to ask to be moved. She said no way, that gum popping is totally unprofessional and she'll put a stop to it. Today, I go to the gym and in walks two teeny bopper girls, one of them happily popping and snapping her gum the whole time. Let me reiterate again: THE WHOLE TIME. I finally just left. I cannot tolerate that.

2) The Chicago Bears lost today. I expected them to lose. What I didn't expect is that they basically didn't even show up. Snapped their eight game winning streak. It had to end sometime.

3) I will be SO glad when Christmas is over. What used to be a joyous occasion is now tampered by what I perceive as a race of who gets what, who gets more, who spends more, who does more, etc. etc etc. And, if I hear "Happy Holidays" one more time, I am going to scream. December 25th is CHRISTMAS. Not "holiday" not "season's greetings". It is Christmas. The Birth of Christ. If a person is offended by the mention of Christmas, I expect to see them working on December 25th.

That's all I have to say for now.