What the Hell?

Monday, May 16, 2005

Don't know much.

I don't know much. I did 20 minutes on the BowFlex tonight. Still don't feel well enough to do any cardio. Tomorrow maybe I'll try the elliptical. What an exciting life I have.

Tomorrow would have been my dad's birthday. For some reason, his birthday is really hard on me. My daughter's hamster died last night. That rodent was almost four years old. They're only supposed to live for 1 1/2 to 2 years. She was an old lady. She cheated death once because she escaped and fell behind the dresser and was smooshed there all day. She barely survived that. She was very old and had a huge tumor hanging off her tail. It was kind of gross. She was fine up until the end. Didn't suffer at all. She died in her sleep and why the hell am I going on and on about a dwarf hamster named Jackie? Jesus Christ.

Anyway. That's my life so far today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home