What the Hell?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Amy Maria Tortilla Fajita


This is my sister, Amy. We called her "Amy Maria Tortilla" all the time when she was a kid Eventually we just shortened it to "Tia". We had to stop calling her that when she forgot her actual name. (I'm being dead serious).

And, no, she's not developmentally disabled, although she has spent 1/2 her life apparently trying to prove that she is. She's a great younger sister and I love her lots. Plus, I wanted to practice putting pictures in my blog. Excellent. More stuff for people to NOT look at. HA!

I need to have Dear Amy explain to me why her eyes are going two different directions. I just finally am getting to the point that I understand her eyes are two different colors, and now she throws THIS at me. I don't even know what she was doing in this picture. She took it herself, though. Maybe that explains it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home