What the Hell?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

More things...

1) What humidity does to my hair. I look like I should be in the Globetrotters during the 70's.

2) When you're watching the news and they come on and say, "Good Evening. I'm Shirley Smiley. Adam Asswipe has the night off." I don't CARE where the other anchor is. I don't care if he's banging the babysitter like a screen door in a hurricane. I want the news. Tell it to me. Now.

3) Shitty smelling air fresheners that smell worse than the shitty smelling shit they're trying to cover up. We've got one at my work, and I literally want to throw up in my mouth every time it sprays, which is about every time I walk in the bathroom. I think it's called "cherry scented." Apparently "rotten cherries sitting on a pile of dirty ass underwear" couldn't fit on the bottle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home