What the Hell?

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Lance Armstrong is a Super Human and My Emotional Day

First of all, Lance Armstrong cannot be a human being. I think I read one time that the guy's resting heart rate is like, 38 bpm. Seriously? I have another word for that: Dead. I don't think my heart rate has ever been below 100. Plus, is body is a machine, using oxygen far more efficiently than any normal human being. I have another word for that, too: Robot.

Truthfully, I have never understood the Tour de France. Good thing I don't really have to. I mean, every time they show Lance, he's like, fourth place. How can he win that way?? I don't get it.

Today was an emotional day for me, for some reason. I don't even know why. I cried when I read an article in a magazine. I cried when I watched "Dateline". I cried when I watched parts of "Extreme Makeover Home Edition". I cried when I watched the news. What is wrong with me?? Maybe it's the heat. Good ol' Nebraska has been over 100 degrees for like, 2 weeks. The other day, the heat index was 110. (See description of hell.) Today, the temp reached 103. Good God. I didn't go out much except to hang some clothes up on the clothes line, which I love to do, and then I went for a 15 minute walk tonight. That's the extent of my day. One exciting thing, though. I got all my hair cut off. Six inches in some areas. (Before you think of a person with lopsided hair, just remember I have layers.) So, six inches in some areas, 3 in others. Of course, with this humidity, it looks pretty boolah. I'll have to actually style it tomorrow for work.

I keep dreaming about floods. I'll have to grab my handy dream dictionary to look that sucker up. Sometimes I dream of sharks. Sometimes I dream it's the end of the world. (Bring out the fire hydrant!) Anyway. ...(Or, Anyhoo as some people say...people I want to KILL. I HATE that.) that's the major excitement of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home